This is a simple guideline I put together to show when and what to design and list on eBay. There are no hard and fast rules about when to list but I hope this helps you to get ready.
- JANUARY: Start selling spring-transition items. Short sleeved with wraps or jackets.
Wrap up Valentines Day oufits and start Easter outfits.
- FEBRUARY: Keep selling spring items and Easter items.
- MARCH: Spring & summer-transition.
- APRIL: Summer
- MAY: Summer & start 4th of July outfits.
- JUNE: 4th of July & summer
- JULY: Back to school, fall items
- AUGUST: Back to school, fall and Halloween costumes
- SEPTEMBER: Halloween & fall
- OCTOBER: Still selling fall & introduce holiday outfits.
- NOVEMBER: Clear out all fall & winter items
- DECEMBER: Consider taking a break and enjoy your holidays. If you must list then do
some simple sets and Valentines Day sets.